Job-hunting can be a daunting task. Perhaps you are currently out of work and frantically searching for a new position; you may have a job but have always dreamed of a different career path; or, maybe you just don’t like where you currently work. Whatever your circumstances you don’t have to face the challenge of finding a new job alone.
How we can help
Our recruitment service offers support to individuals searching for work within the construction and civil engineering sectors.
Footprint Recruitment works with you to help you find your ideal role; guiding you, every step of the way, through the various stages and obstacles - searching for suitable vacancies, putting together an impressive cv and even helping you prepare for interviews. We offer a full-scale service, meaning it doesn’t stop after the interview stage, even if you are successful; we know further support is needed to help you settle into your new job.
Communication is an essential part of our service. We know just how nerve-racking this process can be, so we aim to make contact as much as possible, keeping you up to date and allowing you to discuss any concerns.
Here’s a more in-depth outline of what our service entails:
- We aim to meet all of the people we work with or on behalf of. This allows us to get to know you, your experience, your skillset and, importantly, what has motivated your decision to seek employment and what you are looking for in a new role.
- Competition for work is high and we want you to have the best possible chances, so we look over your cv, advise on how you can improve it and work alongside you to amend it.
- In addition, we provide advice and tips to help you improve your interview skills. If you are prepping for an interview for a specific role, then we would tailor this advice accordingly, so you are able to showcase the relevant skills and experience required.
- An action plan will be made based on your needs.
During the selection process:
- We know this can be an anxious time, so
we aim to make regular contact and keep you as informed as possible.
When an appropriate opportunity arises we will contact you to discuss the role. Providing you are interested, we will then forward your details to the employer for consideration. If there are time constraints, we will make the decision based on your action plan.
- Once a meeting has been arranged we provide you with as much information as possible – a job specification, a profile on the person you are meeting, advice about how you fit the role and company, guidance on the best interview technique to use and an interview confirmation letter and map.
- If necessary we can meet you before the interview for further guidance, if you feel this would be useful.
- We will speak with you after the interview to see how you got on. Whether or not you are successful, we will obtain feedback from the interviewer as this can be useful for future reference.
- We maintain contact after you start a position for a period of 3 months. This is to ensure both you, and the company, are happy. If there are any issues of concern then we endeavor to rectify these, acting as an intermediary, if necessary.
With our extensive knowledge and experience we take the stress out of your job search whilst optimising your chances of success.
We provide both candidate and client services, as such we want to satisfy both parties. So with us, you have extra assurance that we’ll work our hardest to find you the right position, with the right company, enabling both parties to flourish.
We happily welcome new candidates as well as those we’ve worked with previously. Contact us today and let us make our expertise work to your advantage.