The process of recruiting new staff, on top of the usual day-to-day duties of running a business, drains vital time and resources. The task comes with many challenges, whether you are a small or large organisation.
You may have someone who handles the general area of recruitment within your business but are currently recruiting for more specialised job roles and require more in-depth knowledge of the industry in order to get the best candidates. Or maybe you are undergoing a period of high demand and need to take on extra staff urgently.
Perhaps you are a smaller business and prefer to outsource the recruitment task completely to free up your resources for other ventures.
Whatever your scenario, Footprint Recruitment can accommodate your recruitment needs. We offer a comprehensive recruitment service to support you and your business; both in the short-term, to help you manage current demand, and in the long-term, as your business grows.
Our service will give you your own dedicated account manager, working hours suited to your requirements, to provide a variety of recruitment solutions tailored to your particular needs. They will maintain regular face-to-face and telephone contact, to ensure effective communication and understanding, including bi-yearly or quarterly meetings to discuss future growth plans, if this is something you desire.
Your account manager will support your business to optimize your recruitment process to ensure the best candidates are found.
They liaise with you, listening and learning, in order to understand your business, work ethos and culture as well as your current and future goals. This way they can better assess your recruitment needs.
In addition, your account manager will provide guidance with establishing and composing job descriptions, packages, levels and timescales. They will help devise action plans to keep you on track and manage expectations.
Your account manager will provide support and guidance throughout all stages of the recruitment process, and not just in an advisory capacity; they will take a hands-on approach. Specifically this involves help with:
- Teaching basic interviewing skills
- Training new managers
- Working with HR in an outsourcing role
- Exit strategy planning
The selection of applicants:
- Help with advertising
- Provide access to our candidate databases
- Use our networking channels to find the best candidates
The interview process:
- Streamlining the interview process; all candidates put forward will have been vetted, reference checked and interviewed by us
- Handle interview paperwork
- Brief the applicant on the company and role
- Forward on the candidate’s cv
- Liaise with applicants post-interview to get their feedback and gage salary expectations
- Advise on salary package to be offered to successful candidates or we can even act as a negotiator between both sides if required.
Follow-up once employment has commenced:
- Regular contact for the first three months to ensure both parties’ expectations are being met
- Help to resolve any issues should they arise
Our services can be supplied on a monthly basis, if necessary, or another arrangement can be made, depending on what is most appropriate for you.
We have a stable, loyal client base that have used our services for a number of years. Working together we have achieved great things and we can do the same for you. Contact us for more information or to enlist our expertise.